Oyster Tours with Cottage City Oyster Farm
Harbor View Hotel guests get an up-close look at the raising and harvesting of oysters from seed to market, while enjoying beautiful vistas of the Vineyard from the water. The vessel will take you to and from Oak Bluffs Harbor through Nantucket Sound, and along the shoreline to Cottarge City Oyster Farm in Oak Bluffs.
Cost = $150 per person
- Group tour for up to 20 guests aboard a 31’ custom, open deck oyster farm tour boat. The tour is educational and lasts about one hour.
- You will journey out to Cottage City Oyster Farm
- Enjoy as-fresh-as-it-gets oysters
- Lemons, cocktail and hot sauces will be available.
- A cooler full of ice for storage and complimentary bottles of water.
- For those of you who want something stiffer than water, the tour is BYOB so come prepared
Tip: The boat does not provide much shade, so the appropriate attire can best be described as “beach wear” due to sun and wind exposure.
If this schedule does not fit into your plans, please let us know what date and time works for you, and we can try to arrange another time based on demand. Private Tours are also available, please contact our concierge team to inquire.
For Inquiries and to Book a Tour:
For additional excursions and activities during your visit, please view our full list of experiences curated specially for our Harbor View Guests.
Policy for public tours: Non-refundable payment is required in full at time of booking. 100% refunds if operator cancels due to bad weather. Rescheduling available. Vessel leaves promptly at departing times. Refunds are not available for missed boats.
Policy for private tours: 50% non-refundable deposit required at time of booking. Payment is due on or before the start of the event. 100% refunds if operator cancels due to bad weather. Vessel leaves promptly at departing times
The vessel has a valid United States Coast Guard Certificate of Inspection and both tour guides are USCG licensed captains and certified first-responders. Times and dates are subject to change.